Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Custom Watercolor Portraits

A good friend of mine got married in the Gilbert, Arizona Temple this February and so I decided to put my new-found talent of water coloring to use! I painted this picture of her and her new hubby and framed it as a wedding gift. Keep in mind I am just a beginner so I felt like it was more the sentiment than anything else that would impress her. Turns out there were other people there at the wedding who liked it too!



I ended up doing a family portrait for a family who had lost a son and wanted something that included the whole family.


If you are interested in a wedding or family water color portrait you can contact me at jennyhancock20@yahoo.com.


I can do couple or family water color portraits with or without a temple background!



No comments:

Post a Comment