Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Roles and Goals

For my new job next year I am reading “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Steven Covey. Love it! In the section talking about “beginning with the end in mind” Covey talks about listing the different roles you have and setting goals for each. I'm not currently exercising all the roles I am capable of (such as wife and mother) but that is where the goal part comes in! I posted an example of what I wrote for mine but feel free to snag a free template for yourself!





Download colored 10 section template here

Download b&w template here

Download colored 8 section template here

Download B&W 8 section template here

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I feel like you & I share a very similar story. I would love to be able to find you on Pinterest. Email me if we can get in touch and I can connect to you via social media! You inspire me! ashleyfrederickson@marykay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Cute way to organize the thoughts! Can you fix the links? The color 10 link doesn't work at all, and the b&w 10 comes up as the b&w 8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for catching that! It should be fixed. Let me know if you have any further trouble!

      Delete